We set as our top priority the privacy of its members, subscribers, guests and/or visitors (hereinafter "Members", "you" or "your"). This Policy has been created in order to ensure the security of your privacy while using any of the Estival GmbH Websites or services.
- Name: Estival GmbH
- Address: RM 1005, 10/F TAI YAU BLDG 18, JONSTON RD WAN CHAI, HONG KONG
- Phone: +33 9 71 08 12 81
- Email: [email protected]
Our main objective is to make sure you control your information, so we have provided you with the following tools:
- Access / Update tools in the service. You receive a toolkit for account settings that help you to access, modify or delete information that you have previously provided to us and that’s associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any questions on those tools and settings, please contact our customer care team for assistance.
- Device permission system. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of data and notifications in the devices, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either “consent” or “oppose” to the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Please note that in case of “opposing” to information collecting, some services may lose full functionality.
- Termination. You can use the corresponding functionality directly on the service in order to delete your account.
For the purpose of informing you about your privacy rights, we hereby provide a few key points to remember:
REVIEWING YOUR INFORMATION
Applicable privacy laws may entitle you with the right to review the personal information that we keep about you. You can request a copy of your personal information by applying such a request here.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that the information, we hold about you is inaccurate or if you deem that we are no longer entitled to use your information and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact us here.
For the purpose of information security and the protection of all of our users, we may ask you to provide proof of your identity (verification) before we can respond to any of the abovementioned requests.
You should also keep in mind that we may reject requests for certain reasons, such as the request being unlawful or being such as may infringe trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user. If you wish to receive information regarding another user, such as a copy of any correspondence you received from him or her through our service, the other user will have to contact our Privacy Office to provide a written consent for the information release.
Please note that we may not be able to satisfy certain requests that object to the processing of personal information, namely where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore.
ABOUT US AND OUR GROUP COMPANIES
Being a large organization, we have a number of subsidiary and sister companies (hereinafter "Group Companies") that participate in operating some of our websites on our behalf or that provide services to help us in providing our Services to you. These companies are called data processors, that exist for data protection purposes. Our Group Companies are all in whole operated by us, or by our parent company.
ABOUT THE WEBSITES OF OUR PARTNER
The fact that you are reading this policy means that you are using one of our sites or apps. We have an extensive network of casual websites (for adults looking for short-term consensual casual relationships). We are offering you a full range of products and services. For this purpose, your details will be shared across our Partner Sites (see below Creation of duplicate profiles across our Partner Sites) and also, we will market our different products and services to you (see below Marketing). As such you authorize us to reproduce and broadcast the information in your profile (such as your name, photograph, "chat up line", description etc.) throughout our Partner Sites and our Group Companies in whole or in part for the purposes of delivering the Services to you.
Note, that when promoting our products and services to you directly, your information may be shared with our Partner Sites and Group Companies in order to develop and deliver targeted advertising about our Partner Sites and Group Companies’ products and services to you, or to help us in preparing marketing reports. For the above-mentioned purposes, we may send you (1) information about our Partner Sites and Group Companies’ products and services, (2) news and offers, and also (3) products and services of selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Such information may be delivered to you either through your email address or mobile phone number that you have provided. Any communication received from us, as consented by you, will contain a clear indication that it is sent by us. You are free to opt-out of our marketing communications at any time:
1. When third parties send advertisements to you (Our "Partner Services") If you have consented to receive marketing communications from third parties, referred to as Partner Services, your data may be passed on to such third parties due to us entering into data sharing agreements for marketing and analytical reporting purposes. In no way can we be held liable for the content of the third party’s communications or products/services they are promoting. If you have provided this consent but subsequently changed your mind, you can opt-out at any time (see below). Please note that if you wish to stop receiving communications from third parties who have been sending advertisements to you - you are required to contact that individual third parties directly.
2. Opting Out of Promotions If you change your mind about the consent to receive advertisements you have granted to us, you can amend your preferences under the "My Account" section of your chosen Site or by contacting our support team at any time.
Due to the nature of our Products and Services, we can help you develop meaningful connections only after collecting some information about you. Such information includes basic profile details and the types of people you’d like to meet. We also collect information generated during your use of our services, such as access logs or information from third parties.
The information you may choose to provide us with includes:
- Your login credentials, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender and date of birth that you provide us with when you create an account.
- Additional information that you can share with us when you complete your profile, such as details on your personality, lifestyle, interests and other details about you, as well as media content (photos and videos). To add certain content, like pictures or videos, access to your camera or photo album may be opened. Some of the information you choose to provide us may be considered “special” in certain jurisdictions, for instance your racial or ethnic origins, sexual orientation and religious beliefs. By choosing to provide us with this information, you consent to our processing of that information.
- Payment information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information that you provide us or our payment service provider when you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android).
- Your insights about our products and services, responses to our questions and testimonials when you participate in surveys or focus groups
- The information that you use to register or enter when participating in our promotions, events or contests.
- The information you give us during the interaction when you contact our customer care team. Sometimes, we monitor or record these interactions for training purposes and to ensure a high-quality service.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (for example, if you ask us to send an email on your behalf to one of your friends), we collect the information about others that you give us in order to complete your request.
- Your chats with other users as well as the content you publish, as part of the operation of the services.
- A record of your activity including winks, block lists and search histories.
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your PC or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and your mobile location data
OTHER SOURCES OF INFORMATION
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from other sources as well. Such other sources include:
The information about you may also be collected when other users provide information about you during their use of our services. This may occur when a user asks us to access contacts from his/her phonebook and you happen to be one of those, we may use it to reach out to you on behalf of the user. We may also collect information about you from other users when they contact us about you.
Your information may also be obtained through our partners when Hook Up It accounts are created through our partner’s website. In this case our partner may pass the registration information about you to us.
The information about you may also be obtained through Hook Up It ads published on our partner’s website or platform. In such case - the information is obtained as details on a campaign’s success rate.
USE OF INFORMATION
The main purpose of collecting information about you is for the opportunity to make the service we provide to you even better and of higher quality. As such, by collecting this information and using it - we are able to help you keep your personal information safe and provide you with the best service and news that are of interest to you.
In order to help us with collecting the necessary information and using it for better service, please make sure to use the next tools that are provided to you:
- tools to create and manage your account;
- the customer support, that will respond to your requests;
- payment tools to complete your transactions.
If you provide us with all the necessary information, we will be able to communicate with you about our best services, including order management and billing.
The website provides you with an additional informational service in order to help you connect with other users. As such - please note that:
- the website analyzes your profile and that of other users to recommend the best matches and meaningful connections;
- the user profiles are shown to one another at all times.
The company is always doing its best to serve you only the most relevant offers and ads. In order to do that, the company reserves the right to develop and track the content and advertising bound with your interests on our services and other sites; to communicate with you by email, phone or social media or mobile device about products or services that our company might find interesting to you; and also to organize contests, discounts or other offers.
USE ON DIFFERENT DEVICES
We advise you to link your various devices (that you use) so that you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services on all of them. This can be successfully accomplished by linking devices and browser data. For instance, when you log into your account on different devices or by using a partial or full IP address, the browser version and any similar data on your other devices will help us to identify and link them together. This will ensure a consistent experience on our website across your devices.
We are at all times working on the improvement of our existing services and on the development of new ones. For this reason, we:
- administer focus groups and surveys;
- from time to time conduct research and analysis of our user’s behavior to improve our services and content.
This is all done in order to understand how to change, modify, delete or create special features on the website, based on the user’s preferences.
The company is doing its best to prevent any illegal activity towards your personal data. As such, in order to prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities, the company reserves the right to:
- address ongoing or alleged misbehavior on and off-platform
- perform data analysis on the platform in order to design countermeasures against such activities
- collect and retain any data related to fraudulent activities.
To ensure legal compliance, the company is at all times ready to:
- comply with legal requirements
- assist law enforcement
Please note that during registration or purchase on our Website or click-through our advertisements offered on websites or applications of third parties - we may use your personal information and share it with business partners with which we collaborate so that we can offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements.
As such, if you engage in an offer of a particular merchant, you automatically authorize us to provide your email address and other information to this particular merchant.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
For the purpose of providing the Services, we are sharing your personal information with third party service providers. The functions of such third party service providers include in particular assisting us with managing and hosting data, information processing, credit and payment processing, conducting consumer research and fulfilment of subscription orders.
All of the actions mentioned above relate to our providing of Services, improving our Services and delivering relevant advertising to you. Also be sure that we do not provide any of your contact details to third parties for marketing purposes towards you without your express consent.
MOBILE DEVICE DATA USAGE
USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the purpose of improving the design, functionality, and content of our Website and to allow us to personalize your experience with our Website and offerings - we may use non-personal information that we collect about our users. Such information is collected and utilized for the following purposes:
- in order to analyze usage and performance of our Website (including ad tracking and website analytics);
- in order to help us, our affiliates, business partners and selected third parties provide you with the best offers of products and services;
- in order to provide, maintain, improve and secure our products and services.
TIME FRAME OF INFORMATION RETAINMENT
Your personal information is kept only as long as permitted by applicable law and as long as it is needed for legitimate business purposes.
As a rule, all of your personal information is deleted or anonymized upon termination of your account, unless:
- such information must be kept for the purpose of compliance with applicable law;
- such information must be kept as evidence of our compliance with applicable law;
- such information is required to be kept until an outstanding issue, claim or dispute is resolved.
Such information must be kept for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and user’s security. As an example, such information may be required in order to prevent a user who was banned for unsafe behavior from opening a new account.
Please note that we cannot promise that all data will be deleted within a specific time frame due to technical constraints after the termination of an account.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information is protected by our industry standard efforts, such as firewalls. We are working hard to ensure your secure use of our service.
METHODS OF KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
This Website has been designed to make it easy for you to interact with other members of the Website. We have an electronic messaging system available for subscribers, which allows you to communicate with other users. As such, information exchange is available on the system. Any information transferred this way can be used by the recipient.
When using our services, we highly recommend you to think carefully about the information you disclose about yourself. We also do not recommend you disclose your personal data (such as email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card details, ID documents, etc.) in your profile, which is vulnerable to misuse.
We bring your attention to the fact that even though you may voluntarily provide such information as your sexual preferences and ethnic background when you create your profile, there is no requirement to do so. Any photographs or video clips that you post on the Website may reveal such sensitive personal data. That is why we advise you to be careful about what information you post. In case you decide to upload and disclose such sensitive information about yourself, you are consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users.
Cookies are referred to as small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit and provide statistical data to us. This data does not identify you personally but discloses to us a lot about your browsing habits in order to create the best user experience that will suit your needs. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently by providing information to the operators of the website.
- to enhance our security;
- to gather information during subscription;
- to understand our web traffic trends;
- to share your non-personal information with carefully selected third parties for marketing purposes.
Cookies allow us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences and consequently, helps us to customize the Services according to your individual interests. Another high valuable function of cookies is to make your browsing more swift and to make the website access process faster due to automatic recognition during the attempt of access to the website or application.
Cookies also provide anonymized statistical information. For instance, your non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf (by using cookies, log file data etc.) by specific third party partners so that these selected third parties can deliver to you the most relevant advertisements.
Such non-personal information helps us to improve the services we provide to you. We use in particular:
- a session ID cookie, which is placed on your computer when you visit the publicly available sections of the Services, that only lasts while you’re visiting;
- persistent cookies (also known as local storage devices) on members’ computers, so that we remember them to make your login process faster and easier.
Controlling and deleting cookies
You may block cookies in several ways. Here are the steps you may choose to follow in order to block cookies:
- by using the opt-outs provided below;
- by visiting youronlinechoices.com;
- through your browser, as explained below.
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings in order to make it so that cookies from this particular Website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. You can do this by following the instructions provided by your browser. Please note that deleting of cookie has to be done yourself from within your browser.
Some features of our website and some Services rely on the use of Google™ Maps API Cookies. Such cookies will be stored on your device.
Please note that when browsing this website and using the services that rely on Google™ Maps API cookies, you consent to the storage, collection of such cookies on your device and to the access, usage and sharing by Google of the data collected thereby.
Google™ manages the information and your choices pertaining to Google™ Maps API Cookies via an interface separate from that supplied by your browser. For more information, please see google.com/policies/technologies/cookies.
Types of cookies we use
- Essential website cookies. These cookies are needed for providing you with services available on our website and to use some of its features (i.e. access to secure areas)
- Analytics cookies. These cookies provide us with information regarding how our website is being used and about the level of effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Authentication. These cookies help us to identify our members so that when you’re logged in so that you can enjoy all of the features without having to continually log in.
- Advertising cookies. These Cookies are used for preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, selecting advertisements that are based on your interests and measuring the number of ads displayed and their performance.
- Social networking cookies. These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website through third-party social networking and other websites.
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Please note that you may find links to the websites of our third party networks, affiliates and advertisers on our websites and in our promotional materials. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, so we cannot be held responsible or liable for these policies. We suggest you first check these privacy policies of such websites before submitting any personal information.
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years of age or older. Any users under the age of 18 are not permitted on our platform and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. We ask our users to use the reporting mechanism available on our websites in case they suspect any other user to be under the age of 18.
This policy may change over time. Before any material amendments take effect - you will be notified in due time so that you can review the changes.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
The process of information sharing sometimes entails a cross-border data transfers. We use standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguard to permit data transfers from the EEA to other countries. Standard contractual clauses are commitments between companies on the personal data transfer that binds these countries protect the privacy and security of your data.
SPECIAL TERMS FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, USA
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive:
- information identifying any third party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past calendar year, personal information concerning you and your family for our direct marketing purposes;
- a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. Such requests are made in writing.
We will not process your request unless it includes your name and email address, the URL for the website you visited, and a return address. We will only honor one request per calendar year. In order to make such a request – please contact our Customer Care team.
Please send request or contact us via email: [email protected]